Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Month Old!

I can't believe Audrey is 1 month old already!  Where has this month gone?  Seriously, it's flying by.  Everyday is over before I know it.  It's just a different world taking care of a newborn.  I love that she is becoming more interactive now.  I love the smiles I get when she is nursing or falling asleep.  It really makes that 2 am feeding a lot better!  I look forward to when she smiles at us with a purpose!

Audrey is doing well overall.  We are learning to deal with her fussiness in the evenings and she is still sleeping fairly well at night.  We try to get out of the house for walks with Stoney or to run errands a few times a week.  We have been having great weather for a couple weeks now so that makes it easier.

Audrey weighs a little over 8 lbs (8 lbs 2 oz according to my scale).  She is up nearly 2 lbs since birth!  The girl likes to eat!  She is wearing some 0-3 clothes now, as well as newborn still.  She's in between sizes.  

She will meet her Aunt Leila, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Andrew, cousin Connor, cousin Eli, and Aunt Stephanie this weekend!  It will be a fun time for sure!

I'll leave with a video taken last week at 3 weeks and some pics!





Sara

No comments: