Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 weeks old!

Happy 5 weeks to Audrey!  Time is flying by.  She's growing so fast... she can't fit well into any of her newborn onesies anymore!  0-3 are still a little big but that's what she's wearing.  I don't have an official weight for her since we don't go to the pedi again until April, but she is getting up towards 9 pounds.  I couldn't believe it when I weighed us on the scale!  I'll have to check it again to make sure.   We are still breastfeeding and she does great with it.  Daddy gives her 1 bottle of expressed breastmilk in the morning.  She likes her gym more and her mobile.  She loves the music, lights, toys, and has learned to hit a toy with her hand.  She loves staring contests with Mommy and has even snuck in a couple smiles which melt my heart.  She has become more interested in her paci as well... only the Soothies though, but she's not needing it to go to sleep.  Speaking of sleep, knock on wood, she's doing well and we are so glad.  Last night she slept 8 hours.  She eats around 7 or 8pm then goes to bed and can sleep until 3 or 4.  2 days ago she went till 4:45!  Makes me soooo happy!  I hope it lasts!  I've been a little sick with a cold so the extra sleep has been much appreciated. 

I plan to post pics and a video later today or as soon as I can!

Sara

No comments: