Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We're still here!

It's been awhile since we last posted!  We've been transitioning to Paul continuing to work and me being home with Audrey by myself.  We've also had more visitors including part of the TH7, Ana & Danielle, and their men as well as their dogs and baby Santi!  We had a lot of fun cooking out and catching up!  The weather was wonderful and it was nice to hang out on the patio.  Pete & Stoney had a marvelous time as well :)  Other than that, we're just still working on getting used to our daughter.  She's become much more vocal lately, so that's been interesting.  Unfortunately, she's the most fussy around 6 to 8 pm . . . right when Paul is getting home and we are trying to eat dinner and spend a little time together.  It's been difficult and I hope it passes soon!  We're doing the 5 S's which help but it's still exhausting! 

I truly can't believe Audrey will be one month in just 2 days.  I can't tell you where this month has gone.  I'll make sure to update then with her weight and what she's been up to.  Oh, and I'll add some pictures!

Sara

No comments: