Wednesday, February 2, 2011

At the hospital and an opening video.

So we are in the hospital. Room 316. Everything is going good so far. Sara is hooked up to the machines and we are answering questions right now. I will try to update about every couple hours. Our nurse is Gail and she seems to know what she is doing. Because of all the hospital visits I had as a child, especially at Myrtle Beach, qualify me to make the assumption that someone knows what they are doing in the medical field, plus I am married to a Physical Therapist. Anyway, our room is large and spacious with a less than desirable boob toob. We do have a window, it faces North Northwest- ish. Sara was a little nervous and anxious upon arriving, but with my southern charm and suave wordage, I was able to calm her. Keep on comin on and there will be plenty more. I will probably atleast get bored and be on here all night. I can already tell I will not be getting much sleep. Fairly anxious and exciting myself.

Welp I'm gonna go grab me some Chik Fil A.

You can post comments on the blog posts, there is a "Comment" clicker at the bottom. Feel free to comment.

Also, at the bottom of the blog there are two lines of pictures. if you click on those pictures, you will be able to see every picture I take.

Enjoy.

Thought for the early night: "it takes a split second to make a decision, but a whole life to live with it."

Here is the opening video!! (sorry for the delay, still learning all this stuff, had to repost to get video to work)

Paul




No comments: