Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well, I think I know why obesity is taking over..........

The food is kinda good and cheap, plus its all fried or burgered.  Chik Fil A downstairs and a grill attatched to it.  Fatboy food all over the place.  Sara had a turkey ranch panini and some cookies and cream ice cream.  I had Chik Fil A, some vanilla ice cream,fries and a salad.  Got some coffee now. 

You would have thought that since we had over a week to plan for this we would have thought about everything.  Well, I did not.  Minimal things, like my french press to-go mug for my loose-leaf Persian tea and a cooler for drinks.  So far this is like a neat vacation, one in which we can not leave the room.  Maybe a little like being on the beach, atleast when I close my eyes, there just so happens to be a little whale in the room... haha.  Just Kidding!!
If anyone has any thoughts or things they would like to see or hear, let me know.  I got all the time in the world.  Oh yeah, there were a TON of Gypsies in the waiting room.  It was like prom night with all the big hair, or actually its kinda like the cast of Hairspray is here.  For those who do not know, the North Augusta area has alot of gypsies.
  "Looking at the sun is as fun as touching the red coil on a stove."

No comments: