Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Almost go time!!

Stoney is about to head to camp for a few days.  Talking about someone who is gonna be worn out. 
Sara took her last belly pic, or the PC word is BUMP I suppose.  Even though its more like a mountain peak.  These will not be the last pictures tonight, but these will be the last official bump pics.  Keep up with me tonight now.  It is going to be awesome.

I plan on having some video and pictures and maybe some quotes.  It all depends on how Sara feels and how much time I have.

Hooray. Little Audrey will be here soon!!

 
So if anyone is thinking about buying us anything for the baby, get some Boudreaux's Butt Paste.  That stuff works on people besides babies as well.  I need my own, Sara said I can share with Audrey.

"When the light gets too bright, you have slept too long"


Paul

No comments: