Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something new when old is the new fad..........

Saved $70 today at the G Store, wife Sara is the one to compliment on that one.  Got me a picnic to bbq one day to! heeeeeyo.

Got some big time props to give out and do some homeboy marketing at the same time.  Doug Mccormick (a fine Chesterfield County/McBee product) released his new CD last week.  Go get it, its gooooood.

For you Tar Heels, Chase Rice ( a fine Tar Heel football product) released a cd to.  It is gooood too, go get it.

Been dabbling on the Twitter scene a few days now,  mixed emotions are swirling.  I do not really understand the lingo and hyphenating, or why I only get 140 letters, or whatever it is.  But it seems fairly cool, gonna give it some more time.  Holler and me and follow, @paulheels.  Probably gonna have the same witty, unique paulisms and words of wisdom as the blog and Faceplace. 

Audrey has been awesome.  the cooing and aahing are fun and it just tickles my innards when she smiles at me.  Sara has been the one updating pictures and the sorts.  I can not wait til she can sit up and crawl around.  I know I am going to get the usual, "you just wait until she starts crawling you are gonna be run ragged"... blah blah blah.  I CAN NOT WAIT, gotta lose some more weight!  Gonna raise her right and early, eating dirt in the garden will be a picture soon!

Yall keep in touch.  Holler when you are in Aiken and we will feed ya.

"Keeping it simple when simple is all I got"

Paul

No comments: