Friday, April 22, 2011

A moment of momentous moments.

This moment would be the thundering crack of lightening as a spring storm approaches.  A baby in the swing asleep, a full belly of food and content.  A dog "cat" napping and a cat desperate top get outside.  One moment creates a bunch of moments, or is it the other way around?  A bunch of moments create one moment?   Either way, combined, they are momentous. 

..Thought for the day...

Gonna get some garden pics up once I get it started.  If anyone has any heirloom plants they want to share let me know.  I have some okra seed from last years plants, they were some of the largest okra plants I have ever seen.  Let me know if you want some. 



maybe some more pictures of Audrey will be up today!  I will have to get my wife in gear!

Paul

No comments: