Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When you can't find me here, maybe I'm there....


Been a few days since our last blog.  We have been super duper busy.  Audrey and Sara are still doing fine.  Audrey is gaining weight and plumping up.  We go to the Dr tomorrow so we will know how much she has actually gained.
  This week has been very productive for me around the house.  I got the pergola finished, and built a fence around the garden, because Stoney thinks he is a better gardener than me and he eats all my cucumbers and okra.  Here are some pictures of the two projects completed.




Audrey has been a little more interactive.  Sometimes in the middle of the night instead of during the day, haha.  Enjoy these!








 Well, there is not much going on around the house besides this.

Paul

No comments: