Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Audrey celebrated her first holiday yesterday, Valentine's Day.  She celebrated by wearing pink and being cute.  Paul and I had a nice dinner at home.  Paul cooked my favorite dish which we call shrimp & orzo gorgonzola.  I have not eaten it since being pregnant because I had an aversion to all seafood!  I'm so glad I can enjoy it now!  I also had probably less than half a glass of white wine... it was pretty good!  I look forward to some fruity drinks especially this summer.  Otherwise, things are going well.  I've been sooooo happy to have Paul home from work.  It's been great.  He goes back to work on Sunday so that will be an adjustment for all of us.  Besides caring for our sweet girl, Paul has been busy doing all the things outdoors for the house that he has not had the time for.  Since the weather has been perfect, it's been a great time to do these things.  He finished the pergola and is putting up a fence around the vegetable garden.  We have been taking Audrey on plenty of walks around the neighborhood as well, taking advantage of these 60 and 70 degree sunny days!

Here is a video from February 12th...


No comments: