Friday, February 11, 2011

I am gonna write a book about this stuff

So alot has happened since the last post.  I really wish I could write a book about this stuff.  Let's see where to start.  We were relaxing and sitting here listening to some classical music, Audrey and me, Sara was napping in the bed.  A well deserved nap.  A few hours went by, during that time Sara awoke and we were all assembled in the family room.  The septic tank inspectors were supposed to be here around 2 pm, but they were running late.  Nothing is actually wrong with the septic tank, we just wanted to get it looked at, since we did not know the history of the house.  So they finally showed up around 530.   They found the tank and opened it up, everything was was great.  There was plenty of water and no need for pumping.



I attribute that to us not having a garbage disposal.  We ate a little bit and fed Audrey.  Then a little later we let Stoney out.  After about an hour I wondered why Stoney had not been growling at the back door to get it.  While investigating this mystery I quickly learned that the side gate had been left open.  Sara instantly became upset, rightfully so, Stoney was her learner baby.  I drove around for about thirty minutes with no luck.  Sara decided to call in the troops.  What a great group of friends we have.  Jared and Ashley showed up in a flash.  I froze Jared in my truck cause the windows were down.  Sara called in the rest of the troops; Brock and Kat.  Brock and Sparx were drinking beer lounging and Kat was in her jammies, they hopped on in their cars and came right over.  In the mean time, Jared and I were making our final drive around Harrow Circle and guess who is trotting up the road wagging his tail all happy.  Ole Stoney Dean.  So we load him up and as we are pulling into the drive here comes, Kat Brock and Sparx.  Everyone except for us had just gotten back from dinner.  They dropped everything to come on over and look for our dog.  Great friends.

The story sounds better if you were here.

Well I still did not get my videos loaded.  I will get them up tomorrow.  They are really cute.

Thought for the night  "When you can not find the light at the end of the tunnel, turn around and go back to where you came in."


Ok, goodnight.

Paul

1 comment:

Paul and Sara said...

No, that story does sound great. We do have awesome friends!!!