Friday, February 4, 2011

Good moonin Good moonin....

Thats what Sara "signed" to me this morning as she got out of the bed, in her hospital gown, for the first time since the birth of Audrey.  Heeeeeeyyyyyyo.
Sara slept some last night, they were in and out ever few hours checking on her.  Audrey was in about every four hours to feed, and she did great.  You know people say that Audrey looks like Sara, thats cool with me, because she eats like her diddy and is quiet just like me also.  Finally someone else that doesnt talk all the time, hmpf.  Everyone did great last night.  Audrey still had some fluid in her stomach, they were able to flush that out.  Sara will be unhooked from all the machines today and she will be able to eat real food at some point.  I got to sleep through the whole night!!  But that was in preparation for the next few months plus.  And tonight I will be in charge, and matter of the fact I will be in charge for night time duty for a while.  I operate better with no sleep than Sara.  I need her to recover good.
 I have Audrey in my arms as I type.  she is precious!
 cant wait tio see everyone!


  
Sara sitting up for the first time.

No comments: