Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary.  It has been a wonderful and eventful 3 years.  In the past 3 years, we have lived in 2 different cities, 3 different places, bought a house, and started our careers.  This past year has been the best yet.  I got pregnant around this time last year and our beautiful daughter was born in February.  She has brought us so much joy and has made our relationship closer and stronger.  I have loved seeing Paul as a Dad, he's a natural, and it warms my heart.  I love watching as Paul talks to Audrey and plays with her and I love hearing about the things he looks forward to when she gets older. 
This post is just a shout out to my sweet husband.  He was so good to me during my pregnancy, especially when I was too sick to be of any use.  He took care of everything.  I appreciate him for all the things he does and admire him for being such a hard worker.  Most of all, I love that he has put up with me for 9 years :)
Happy Anniversary Paul!

Love,
Sara

No comments: