Friday, March 11, 2011

Whew, its been a long time......

but not quite as long as the last time South Carolina had a sane governor... heeeyyyooo.  So I have been horrible about blogging lately.  Sorry about that, but I have been busy.  Work duties call and Audrey does too.  Not too much has been going on tho, so you yall have not missed much. The Tar Heels have found a point guard and a leader, and guess what, they started winning.  Surprise surprise... I would be willing to bet that is one of the first times a starter has left his team in the middle of the season and they got better.  I guess it shows what ONE person can do to a TEAM, bad or good.


Well, some updates are in order I spose.  I have done great things in the yard.  A great new wall of Aiken has been constructed around the garden of Eaten (yes I spelled that correctly, its called word play).  Stoney has not attempted to enter the garden since the fence has been constructed, I am willing to bet it will not be long before he tries it.  Speaking of Stoney, he is getting larger by the day.  Still smart as a whip tho.

Sara and Audrey have been bonding alot lately.  That is good! I can not wait until she is old enough to go with daddy to go to the garden and eat dirt!  Speaking of the garden, i got some collards, turnips, cabbage and burssel sprouts planted, for the early garden.  Won't be long til the real garden has been established.  Got me a new freezer too.  So there will be some freezing being done this year.  Gotta catch me a mess of fish to store up this summer too!

Well that is about it, atleast pertaining to the life of us.  Look for the post talking about debit cards and the bailout banks new ideas on what they are going to do with checking account fees and debit card purchase limits.

Paul   

No comments: