Monday, March 14, 2011

Short & sweet

Just a quick post to say Go Heels for being the regular season ACC champions!  I hate that we lost to Dook in the ACC championship game, but it's fine.  I look forward to watching the NCAA tournament and seeing how my bracket does.  Speaking of which, I need to do that today.   In other news, the cold that Paul gave to me has been passed to Audrey.  Thankfully, she doesn't have a fever, but the poor baby is so congested and is coughing and sneezing.  I hate seeing her like that!  Last night, she woke me up (through the monitor) coughing and gagging.   It scared the crap out of me.  It's just hard on a baby since they can't get that gunk out very easily.  We are doing a lot of suctioning and using her humidifier so I hope that helps.  I ordered the ultimate nose sucker called the Nose Frida too, and it should get here Wednesday.  Google it if you haven't heard of it ... it's gross but I hear it works great!  Anyways, Audrey & I are just going to relax and rest so we can both get over these colds!

No comments: