Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day Decisions !

Thought for the day:  "The more you think about one thing, the more you forget about multiple things."

    So today is Groundhog Day.  I sure hope I don't have a Bill Murray day, considering Audrey is supposed to be here tomorrow.  My prediction, is not a prediction of what Phil will predict, but what I predict.  We will have a normal spring, with normal temperatures.  There will be one cold spell around Easter, either the week before, the weeks of or the week after.  Anyone ever thought of how funny it would be if old Phil just reached up and took a chunk out of the mans ear?  Purdy doggone funny I bet.

     There is a greater importance of this day in relation to Groundhog Day, and that is College Football National Signing Day.  Tar Heels are looking to maintain a top 15 recruiting class this year.  Hopefully there will be some surprises.  Lil Carolina is probably going to get the most coveted recruit the state of South Carolina has ever produced in Jadeveon Clowney.  Clemson has put together a stout recruiting class with tons of talent.  GO HEELS!!!

     So to the main story for the day.  Sara and I will be going to the hospital to prepare for the birth of Audrey Jillian.  Oh, by the way, Jillian is pronounced Jil-li-an.... not Jilyen, as I have been corrected numerous times by my wife.  I told her there were just too many vowels too close together for my southern drawl to incorporate.  As stated before, my plan is to keep the updates rolling in, along with pictures.  We expect Audrey will be here sometime tomorrow, but my prediction skills are only guesses.  I will produce as many pictures as possible with the occasional video.  Because the Faceplace is so aggravating to post pictures on, the blog will contain the majority of pictures.  So all of our friends, pass the world along to keep checking in with the blog and subscribe for email updates.

Some new stuff with the blog.  I am learning my way around the blog world, and its fascinating.  So it is still in construction phase.  I am trying to make it a place that anyone can come and find just about anything. Is that statement vague enough?  I have the money saving tab up and running, look for it to grow.  I expect my wife to be involved more in the couponing and money saving information after her recovery.  The Amazon links show their best deals in a variety of departments and their deal of the day.

Well get ready for a smorgasbord of birthing information and pictures, don't worry there will not be any gross stuff.  I can not handle it!  Thanks for following us.  Now let's get it on.  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo!


Paul

No comments: